Terima Kasih Sudah Bertahan


Aku tahu dunia sering tak adil
Dunia sering tak mudah
Dan kauhadapi sendiri

Tapi aku percaya bahwa kau mampu
Ada yang berbeda darimu
Kau lebih dari itu

T'rima kasih sudah bertahan
T'rima kasih sudah berjuang
Ternyata kau sekuat itu
Ternyata kau sehebat itu
T'rima kasih kau tak berhenti
T'rima kasih kau tak menyerah
Di pertarungan yang sengit ini
Kau 'kan, kau 'kan menang

Tapi aku percaya bahwa kau mampu
Ada yang berbeda darimu
Kau lebih dari itu

Hello, everyone. Perhaps, there’s no one except me. Haha.
My last blog was written two years ago. Lama dah. There were a lot of things happened in my life. The unpredictable and unexpected ones. 

I’m currently in my fourth semester. Wah… the last time I wrote my blog was during my first semester in the  campus. How fast the time flies?!

Aku ingat lagi, dulu aku agak takut untuk memulakan langkah di tempat yang baharu ni. Ramai orang yang aku tak kenal. Environment pun masih baru lagi waktu tu. Kawan pun ada seorang dua je. But Alhamdulillah, sekarang dah makin baik. I get to know many good people around me. Ada yang baik, ada yang bahaya. Well… itulah kehidupan. Sometimes you need to face the barrier, in order for you to move ahead.

When I was in my first semester, there were a lot of ‘what ifs’ in my thought.

“What if aku tak mampu buat?”
“What if aku give up?”
“What if result aku tak gempak?”

And many more. Yeah yeah, ofc I can’t deny the fact that I’m an overthinker. I was born with that. 

But things just went smoothly as years passed by. I survived my three semesters here in this campus and continuing my journey for the fourth semester. Next semester, next year is gonna be my last journey in this place. Walaweh!

Cepat betul.

Well, this is what Allah has planned for me. I just need to follow the flow. Betul, mesti ada ups and downs. Kadang rasa penat, rasa rindu rumah, rasa nak berjerit bagai, tapi aku tahu… semua tu akan membuatkan aku lebih kuat untuk melangkah ke depan.

I didn’t expect that I would make it until today.
I didn’t expect that I wouldn’t cry like I used to do when I was six and thirteen.
My life changed.

Betullah. Those lackness make me more eager ahead. How amazing my life is. Allah is amazing. 

Ok, that’s all! Insya-Allah, nanti aku update lagi dekat sini. Hahaha. Harapnya tak lagi 2-3 tahun la ya?




Comments

Popular Posts